200+ people participating
38 degree start temp
3 courses to choose from after a 1/2 mile run(4 corners)
We went left and did the Hard but short course, as it seems most chose to do.

In my previous post I said I was hoping that the race would be less than 5 miles long as there was no way I could run any further. It ended up being 4.7 miles long and all 3 of us ran the whole thing, which in case you were wondering was a total miracle. The info I found on CAMBr last night regarding the course was spot on.

We finished together, as Doug said "Never leave your wingman"
I could not have run a step further......
All three of us loved the event and agreed that we should really train for it next year. It would have been even more fun if we were actually in shape.

Great show Guys - I know the area - it is even tough hiking in some areas. "T"
ReplyDelete