20101119
Red Bull Trail Daze is tomorrow AM
There still is not much info on what we(Doug, JR & I) have gotten ourselves into tomorrow. I found this on the CAMBR Forum this afternoon, from the race director:
"All participants will start together and there will be section in the course where runners will have to decide which course to take. (There will not be a winner for "each" course, there will only be one winner...so choose wisely!!) In addition, participants will run no more than 7 miles. Red Bull is all about creating an experience that challenges individuals mentally and physically. Hope to see you out there!"
well hopefully the the short course is short, cause there is NO WAY I can run over 5 miles right now!
***Update***
I found this online:
All three courses head out on pipeline. At four corners they split, easy to the right, medium straight ahead, and the hard goes left down Ho Chi Min. It continues on One Day and up Gravity Cavity to Stone House (no bikes allowed) When you get up by the little shelter it turns left and back to GC. Then up and right on the multi-track to Out'n'Back, then left back on the multi to Pulaski Woods.
palos map
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment