
I just tried to hang on his back wheel as much as possible. We rode the main trail from Bullfrog lake to Turf 1 and then checked out the new XX trail.
We continued on past Saganaski Slough, past the "Throne Room" and then I was in completely uncharted territory for me. It was a great to check out these new trails, which I guess see quite a bit of ATV and dirt bike traffic.
It gets dark pretty early and the sun had definitely set by the time I got back to Tom's truck. He was already there since my legs by this point were barely working. I learned a lot about what the Pugsley can do and how to ride it properly. Thanks Tom. Great day out at Palos! I have never had this much fun on a bike. I love my Pugsley.
No comments:
Post a Comment